Monday, August 6, 2012

Parlez-Vous OPI?

Hey Everyone!

This colour of nail polish is super pretty for winter, it is not super dark. It is a muted colour more like a greyish lilac. It is called Parlez-Vous OPI and it came out with their French Collection a couple of years back. It is classy and feminine. Here is a picture of this pretty colour. 

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

And it goes perfectly with my wall <3 Purple mania love. 

xo, 

S.A

Disclaimer: I'm not being compensated in any way by the company mentioned in this post. All opinions are my own. Picture taken by me. Purchased with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...