Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Rush

Hey Everyone! 

It's August already! I can't believe how fast July has come and go. As the month gets to a start, Back to School is just weeks around the corner (or maybe just few days around it!). I have already worked out my class schedule and find it a very nice and relaxed one. I will have good amount of times to space my working commitments! 

This is a post where I wanted to tell you that I will do some back to school posts to help everyone going back to classes a little more all from Fashion to School Supplies, which are always a must (DUH!). I am starting my Junior year of University, so this posts might be more focused in that matters but also on high school because that is the most that I can remember from previous years. 


I still love to go supply shopping and am like a little kid left alone in a candy store! let's face it, I still am a little kid at heart. 

I hope you will enjoy the posts about back to school and if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments below or through my contact information

xo, 

S.A 

pictures belong to me.

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...