Monday, August 20, 2012

Workout Playlist 6

It's Monday! Time to get your feet to work and to exercise what you didn't got to on the week end! 

I attempted a new welcome for my posts, how is it? I was kind of "in the mood" to switch it up. 

It's time for my take on workout music for the beginning of the week. As usual now for the last 5 weeks.  

1) Don't Be Shy- Small Change
2) Glad you came- The Wanted
3) Use Somebody- Kings of Leon 
4) Young, wild and free- Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg ft Bruno Mars
5) The Scientist- Coldplay


Some of them are special for slow workouts and reduced intensity. Some relaxation and "forget it all" music for the ones who have busy and stressful days. 

xo, 

S.A

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

picture from here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...