Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Funday: Movie Night

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Here I am just freezing so much and all I want to do is bundle up in a blanket and do nothing for the rest of the day.

Yesterday was such a nice day! A very good friend from High School celebrated her Birth Day at her house with some other friends from school. Ones I had stop seeing for like 2 years. It was so nice to get to talk to them and catch up with the things we are doing and achieving in our lives.

Today I have planned to watch a movie. To be more specific, Pretty Woman, with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. It is one of my favourite movies and I haven't seen it for a long time.


To pair this Pretty Woman night I will have some popcorn! and I will be forever Happy with it. Time to relax after a very productive first week of classes for me.

enjoy your day!

xo,

S.A

PS. Find me on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...