Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Funday: Sweet Indulgement

Hey Everyone! 

So a couple of posts back I said I would cut back on sweets, but sometime after having been good for a while, I could have some sweet treatments. And now, I have been good for a while, and it's time for me to treat myself with some delicious goodness. Crepe's with Milk Toffee spread! YUM so sweet and so good. We like to indulge on them when we make them because we don't have them all the time. This is because they are super super sweet and our cravings for them is satisfied for a very long time after that.  

You can have crepes for lunch also and make a wrap with them with your chicken, meat or turkey and are super good in that way too. Also, if you don't like it with that amount of sweetness you can always have them with fresh fruit, ice-cream or whipped cream. So good. 


I hope you are having a nice day <3 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here.

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...