Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coffee Addict in Tea rehab

I've been drinking so much coffee lately that I feel it can't be good. The past few days, I've tried to get back down with it and try a healthier option, which is tea. I love tea also. I've drank  it all my life and my favourite one is Green Tea with Lemon Ginseng from Lipton, it is very good. I never drink it with sugar, I don't like the majority of my teas with sugar. 

Another kind of tea that I was recently introduced to was Red Tea. I had some scepticism about trying it, but finally did and pretty much love it. At first it tastes a little sour and strong, not a very pleasant sensation but, the next few sips, it gets better and better. 

A side from the taste and the actual colour, which is, ehhh well, red. It has great benefits for your health and is a great anti-oxidant. You may have wonder why Chinese and Asian people in general are so wrinkle free? well that is the answer. Go check some of the benefits red tea has here and let me know if you have tried it or if you would like to try it. 

A not-so-clear image of my cup of tea one night getting my read on. 


Hope your week is going great! 

xo, 

S.A  

Disclaimer: the page linked in the post is not aware I am doing this, they did not contacted me to write about teas or other topics. All opinions are my own and yes I do love tea also as much as I love coffee. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...