Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Funday: BBQ Pizza

Hey Everyone! 

It's been a couple of super hard and sad days in my house. But I think it's time to keep going even though it's as difficult as hell and I know my pretty baby is in a better place and she is watching us and playing happily with her doggy toys and running in a vast and immense green field.  

So today, Sunday, we have been a little indulgent and for tonight we bought ingredients to make a very yummy BBQ Pizza we saw on TV.


Right now, I am watching the closing ceremony of the Olympic games which is AH-MAZING, no other words to describe it. What a nice relaxing Sunday.  

Hope you have a great day and enjoy everything that comes showing for you! 

xo, 

S.A
Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

picture from here

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! The pizza looks delicious! Just found your blog, and I am so sorry about the loss of your dog. I know how hard it can be, you are in my thoughts and prayers. On a happier note, I love your blog, you just got a new follower! I love reading your posts, they are so fun! Thinking of you tonight, and enjoy your pizza!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm glad you're liking it :) I just checked out your blog too and it is awesome! a lot of useful tips and tricks! following back too to keep updated! <3
      xo,
      S.A

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...