Monday, August 27, 2012

Workout Playlist 7

As I've been sick as a mad woman has, I've been working long hours in my laptop rather than my usual Desktop that I use on a daily basis. So not all my music is here and my iPod just passed to a better life (I need an upgrade badly) therefor I have some other music here and I was listening to it and got inspired. To start the week more positive and active, here are my five favorite songs I re-discovered! :)

1) Imperfect is the new perfect- Caitlin Crosby
2) Who owns my heart- Miley Cyrus
3) Say you don't want it- One Night Only
4) What doesn't kill you- Kelly Clarkson 
5) In my head- Jason Derulo 

Emma Watson in the video of Say you don't Want it from One Night Only


Have an awesome day! 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...