Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Everyday beauty and makeup routine

I normally don't wear much makeup, just for when I am having a big party, where all my friends or family are going to be and it is a more "fancy" one. I tend to go bare skin to where ever I go. Specially if I am running errands. Not much interesting people to find when you are grocery shopping is there? 

Well, lately I've been obsessed with going out, more often, and heading to class, with at least my eyes eye lined, with some mascara and color on my lips. That is all I use. 

So my routine starts in the morning by washing my face and moisturizing it, I take a shower every other day. Then I chose my outfit and then get my hands on my eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. The color of lipsticks tend to be very subtle and natural for daily wear. I leave the bold colors for meeting my friends at night and having a good time. 


what is your beauty routine? 

xo, 

S.A 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your routine is so simple!! I wish I could shorten my routine to that! I shower every night, so I guess that takes some time off in the morning, but for makeup, I put on BB Cream, then mineral powder, then bronzer, then blush, eye shadow, liner, mascara, and then lip gloss. Already I have a super long routine LOL! Anyway, I love your blog, I followed!
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog too: http://www.glitterandpink16.blogspot.com - I post beauty, fashion, hauls, everything! I also always follow back! Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ashley! thank you for following me and I'm glad you liked my blog! my routine is very very basic, because normally I tend to run late, but never overlook my skin care prior to all of that. hygiene is the key! ps. I checked you blog! loveeeed it! you have a new follower girl! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...