Friday, August 31, 2012

Bye August!

Happy end of the month people! 

It's been a great month (but also so sad) . From the beginning to the end. I loved going back to University and switching up my style a bit. The cooler months are the best for me, I love bundling up in warm clothes, and layering is my favourite statement. 


I have so much things going on these months and upcoming weeks, from reading to events that I'm super excited for. When the time comes, I might be able to share them with you! I have nothing set in stone for some projects but lets see what come along! 

In general, I hope September is as good as August and that it will open some more doors for me. 

I hope you had a great month and that are enjoying every second of life. 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...