Saturday, September 1, 2012

Want it all

It's the first day of September! I hope this month brings great things with it.

It's 7:30 am where I live and I'm sitting here writing this post. Today I discovered that Google Chrome has a Kate Spade's theme! and I went a little crazy and decided to go ahead and install it. Love it. Speaking of Kate Spade, I have been craving some of their stuff.




Thank you The College Prepster for making me smitten about Kate Spade! my wallet is literally scared! hahaha 

This are the things I am craving the most! 

What do you think? 

xo, 

S.A 



2 comments:

  1. If I had an unlimited budget Id buy everything kate spade! Have a happy Sunday and be sure to enter to win a gift card to a great jewelry store! (ending tonight). BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would buy everything kate spade too! They have such pretty things! Thank you for the follow I really appreciate it <3 you have a new follower too! I love your blog, and ehh well... I love everything preppy so what's not to love?? have a great Sunday!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...