Friday, September 21, 2012

It's a Converse kindda day

Today I had to get up pretty early and go to a medical lab with my mom and my grandmother. My grand mother had to have some tests done and we pretty much were running. I had no idea on what to wear, in other words my brain was totally asleep by that time and I just grabbed what I felt more comfortable with at the time.

Normally, I would've worn my uggs. Today I was not feeling it and took out my converse for a little stroll on the city. It has been a while since I had them on, so they had a very well deserved outing.


As you can see, they are kind of well conserved, pretty clean and not worn out. I barely use them so you might agree that they were craving a good walk. 

I just got back home and might need to go run some more errands. I will keep them on for the rest of the day. 

Hope you guys are enjoying your last day of the week and getting ready for for the weekend! 

xo, 

S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...