Monday, September 3, 2012

Workout Playlist 8

Now it's Monday, I have a thing about always telling you to start your day with a good workout, or walk, or run, just because I like to do it myself. It makes us happy people and will not be grumpy all day (or week). Music. It's all I can say by now since today marks 2 months with this little space in my blog, which I love. Let's celebrate it with some new songs ! <3

1) Celebration- Kool & The Gang (pretty appropriate right?) 
2) One More Night- Maroon 5
3) We are never ever getting back together- Taylor Swift (the longest song tittle ever I guess) 
4) Not myself tonight- Christina Aguilera
5) Who's that boy?- Demi Lovato 



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back once again since i have book-marked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.
    my page: statement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading
    your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover
    the same subjects? Thanks!

    Here is my blog exercises for Vertical

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...