Friday, September 14, 2012

The Fifty Shades Trilogy

This is a very avant-guard novel for women. Personally I was hesitant to read the Fifty Shades trilogy. Because I knew some of the content (if not all) was that X rated. I am a fully conscious young adult that women sexuality, in the last couple of years, has become a mayor topic. If not, tell me about Magic Mike. A very good movie. I know. 

As hesitant as I was, I decided to go ahead and read it. To my surprise it was a very good book. Don't take me as a professional writer, or book critique, and mainly I have no idea on how the style should be taken and done with it anything. I am just a person who like to read (which I do just sporadically due to time issues) and have no more idea than that. 


I was engaged in this love story. Yes it is a love story, a very possessive and weird and sexual one, but a love story after all. Anastasia and Christian are the epitome of perfection. He has the money, the looks, the brain and the power. Ana has also the looks, the brains and all his money...although by association. 

I really recommend the books from my very unexperienced point of view. I know this is not a book review, I am just sharing my opinions on this trilogy I read a little over 2 months now and which (kind of obsessively) reading again, but now slower so that I get to understand everything that I might have missed on the previous excitement of the saga. 

There is a huge buzz now relating to the movies, if they are too X rated for the big screen, or who is the best actor to play Christian and who is the best actress to play Anastasia. Either way, I think they need to be very good actors, because these books involve a lot of inner retrospection and both characters are very troubled in their own mysterious ways. 

I hope you grab your copies and share what you think about the books. I recommend that if you are not of legal age, or are very vulnerable with the whole sexuality tids and bits, you should restrain due to very graphic descriptions. 

Have a nice day! 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I've just been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now.
    But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the
    supply?
    Also visit my web blog ; 50 shades of grey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...