Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rrefreshing your fitness routine

On a very pretty Tuesday winter day, I have been caught up with the routine. I thought to myself, why not do some extra variation on what you do, fitness wise, instead of just doing the cycling and or walking? I have found that some fitness videos are a great way to keep you entertained and making everything a little more out of the "everyday" tids and bits of it.  

I recently came across Beach Body. A company that  make the various different workout and fitness videos, they also have some nutrition in the way (the whole package right?).



I already knew that their Insanity program is very popular and also their Brazil Butt Lift. I have heard very good reviews of them. I am thinking on trying them out to see how good are they. 

On their page, I saw that they are coming out with the Brazil Butt Lift Master Series (still in development) so if you have already the regular program you might want to step it up some more. Another program that has me sweating just by looking at it is the Asylum volume 2, from the insanity series. The video on the page just makes you oh so tired. But you can see that it gives a full body workout. Which, in my opinion, is not bad at all! 

But, there is always a but, I though that the asylum vol.2 was too advanced for me to try it just yet, maybe in the future, when I get used to it, I will try it. 

The one workout video I am most excited about, which is also in development and almost ready for pre-order, is the Les Mills Combat. Which is a mix of various martial arts. I love the stamina that the martial arts give to your body. They are great for fat burning. I used to do Tai-Chi with a Chinese expert in the art. I know what you are thinking...It's a sport for grannies...but it is more than it meets the eye. It is all about learning to use your inner strength and project it towards the attack of or "enemy". Well that was a little random, but I really enjoyed it. And if something is Asian and typical PLUS the combination of losing weight in a fun way, I will definitely try it! :) I am a little kid when it comes to having fun and doing the things I love <3

I hope you check all the new programs and see if some are a good fit for you and most importantly, that they help you get fit having fun and challenging yourself. 

Have a great day! 

xo, 

S.A

Picture from here.

Disclaimer: I was contacted by Beach Body to write this post and add their newer programs that are about to be released. I am not receiving any compensation from them in any form, all opinions are my own and I am most interested specially in the wellbeing if my readers so that you all have more options to get your healthy lifestyle on the top of your game :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...