Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Funday: Shopping Spree

Another Sunday is here, and with it comes the last day of September. Cold weather is getting near for some of you and the hot weather is coming the way of some of us. Don't you love the seasonal changes? I do and specially, choosing and buying clothes and accessories according to this. 

Today, I'm off for a shopping spree with my lovely mother! We love to do that and, even if we end up buying just a couple of things, it's the most refreshing thing to do. We get to see the new trends and the new colors that are ready to be worn. 


I hope you have a great Sunday and have some fun the last day of September! 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...