Saturday, September 29, 2012

Busy as a bee

So, it's Saturday, most of you are probably resting and getting some more sleep than normal. You are seriously making me so jealous. I have 2 tasks for today.

The first one is to go to a recovery class of Business Law. I know fun, but it is just compulsory for me to go  because the professor is going to be saying which are the topics that come in the midterm. Yes.

The second one, is to do a presentation about the different ways to measure the external vulnerability of an economy for my Global Economics class. We have also 4 hours of recovery. We missed them and now we are paying the bills. That class is 4 hours...I don't know what I'm going to do with my existence all that time.

Totally how I feel today! 

I am a busy busy bee today.

Hope you enjoy your day and have fun!

xo,

S.A

picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...