Friday, September 7, 2012

Eyeliner Moods

I'm on a crazy, bold and exotic eyeliner mood today (maybe it's because of the weekend?). I saw some pictures in a friends Facebook page and was completely inspired. Then I thought...How many eyeliner styles are out there that we have never even tried  out yet, but see on the different makeup artists records?

Here I found this amazing image about this topic of interest. 



I might try some of these in the nearer future, some for when I'm going out with friends, and some for every day. It'll be my personal research project.

plus...the names are just so irresistible! (love the D&G one, a little dramatic and way classy)

Have a super especial day today!

xo,

S.A

Image from here.

1 comment:

  1. These smokey eyes look very impressive on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...