Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Funday: Smiles

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you are having a nice time. 

Since the week has been a lot stressful for me with all the university stuff going on, and about to get worse, that my sleep is just not in the right process and my eyes look like the ones of a panda, I just wanted to share some of my guilty pleasures (well I don't think of them that much as guilty pleasures) that just make me smile and step out for a while of the Uni-zone. 

The first one is reading blogs. Being a blogger myself, and with limited time (as you can see by my lack of posting, Sorry Guys!) I love to make some small pause to read the ones I'm subscribed to. That makes me feel a little more comfortable and, if I'm having a momentarily block, it refreshes me to keep going and see things from a different perspective. 

The second one is watching YouTube. I have a few favorite people that I follow and just make my day. It's an instant smile that appears on my face every time that I see they have a new video uploaded. 

A third one, is more family oriented. If I'm having a little block I just go around my house talking to every family member and having them to comment how they would approach the problem and also just talking with them. My mom and my grandma are always home so they are the ones that help me most of the time. 


And last but not least, is to dedicate some time to my little pup so that I can groom her and play a little with her. 

Instant Smiles. That is what makes my day if it has been a little rough. It is never a waste of time if it makes you smile. 

I hope you continue having an awesome day <3

xo, 


S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...