Saturday, July 15, 2017

Travel | Miami Bound

We have travelled a couple of times to Miami in the past year and oh boy, it has been amazing every time. I love the weather, the sun, the beach, driving, everything.


I have a love affair with the city, the people and also, the malls.

The best thing about being in Miami is that you can really stop and enjoy the blue sky and sink in the sun and the air. I love that it is surrounded by green and blue landscapes and oh I could say so much more, but words are not enough.

I fell for the city, in the craziest way.

Now, I am going back.

And here, a few compilations of photos taken in both trips


  

 

 

 

 








 






4 comments:

  1. The guided visit voyages pretty much every road in Key West: an extraordinary introduction to the island. Different types of transportation on the island are electric autos, bikes, mopeds, cabs, and bike carriages for two. Strolling the lanes, maybe, is the most ideal method for seeing the island, which is four miles in length and one mile wide.miami key west tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog that mushroomed from visual illumination.
    segway stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. stop for travel enthusiasts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone love your blog, please keep it up. You are just too good. PLease saerch desksta to discover nice photos and videos on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...