Monday, July 31, 2017

Health | Staying sane

As many of you may know already, I have struggled a lot with my weight, it is a little repetitive but here I can feel free to speak out what bothers me and what not.


Staying sane is a big thing in a weight loss journey as well as your will power. I have been able to keep up with the hard work because I have a goal, the goal to be the best I've ever been and look the best also. I think that eating healthily has improved how I feel with myself and with all the different social events going on around me these days, it has been essential to be aware of a lot going on in food terms. Not eating this and choosing to eat the "healthy" that I could find.

Having a lot of social interactions that revolve around food is not easy, you have to know the best scenarios and later, get to know how to avoid eating too much or too little. My kryptonite is dessert, to be honest, anything sweet, therefor I try to look away of the dessert menu the majority of the times, but once in a while it is not off the table. Once I decided I wanted dessert (how many times have I said that?), the rest is much easier, choosing the healthiest option for food or just the smallest plate available, that way it is balanced and the cheat meal is better.

The best thing, as I was trying to prove (I hope I have not been all over the place with this) is that having a cheat meal or cheat treat is not the end of the world and is necessary to stay sane in the process every once in a while, of course not all the time, but spacing it out and taking it easy.

And finally, I hope that amazing cake is not giving you any craving, but if it is go ahead and have a tiny piece of one you may have around.

Have a great day!

With love,

Stephanie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...