Friday, August 31, 2018

Life | Fresh Starts

Where have I been? What I've been up to? Did I miss blogging? 


All questions are valid, but before I start writing anything, let me just tell you that I feel RUSTY. Writing has been one of my passions, and with blogging, I had an outlet where I could express myself (count the times I've said this before!) and have my kind of cup of tea. After over a year silent in this amazing platform, I am now ready to free myself. 

I don't know exactly which route this post is going to take us, but let's go with the flow. 

In early May I started hinting with a new Instagram profile (stepharabellablog) that the blog would be coming back. I have been pretty active there and started an "Instagrammer" kind of thing. Not that I am good at it, but I love posting pictures and quotes and such. 

I kept putting off relaunching the blog making up excuses that are not actual impediments. I just could not find inspiration. 

Four months had to go by in order for me to sit here in my bed and just let the words and ideas flow, so here we are. 

I have a lot of new ideas and projects that I'd love to share with all of you, and cannot keep to myself any longer. 

For the blog,  lifestyle is the main focus, which involves everything going on from business to beauty to health and fitness. 

For those who don't know, I am an entrepreneur, I own a small business and it has been such a joy and such a learning experience and I would love to share this journey with you. I also do some freelance work such as translating and transcribing audio, text, video, you name it, for small or big companies who need these services. This is why in the header, you can find a shop section which will take you directly to the page where you can see which service will suit your needs best. (Best way to promote yourself, shameless plugs!) 

As I said before, I feel rusty and out of writing shape! I don't know if this makes any sense, but thank you for sticking with me if you made it this far. 

To answer the questions in the beginning...I quit my fulltime job to make time to grow my business and I've been working non-stop to achieve that goal and, indeed, I've missed blogging so much! 

I need to get better on rounding up my ideas, but so far, this is everything I needed to touch-up on. 

I hope you liked this little ramble, and stay tuned for what is next to come!  

Love, 

Stephanie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...