Monday, August 13, 2012

Workout Playlist 5

Hey Everyone!

Time to get back to the daily routine leading the end of the weekend. So I have a brand new list of songs you can use to rock your body while at the gym or working out at home!

1) Silly Boy- Rihanna ft Lady Gaga
2) Superbass- Nicki Minaj
3) Blackmail- The Runaways
4) You make me feel- Cobra Starship ft Sabi
5) What make you beautiful- One Direction
ps. did you see them at the closing ceremony yesterday?? AND the SPICE GIRLS? wow they haven't changed at all!! (crazy fan girl I know hahaha)

Rio I'll see you soon! 2016 <3

Have a great week everyone!!

xo,

S.A
Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3
picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...