Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meal Diary: Thursday 08/02/2012

Hey Everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted my meal diaries for the day. I have been eating so off that I couldn't find something worth posting, I was just too ashamed of what I ate. So a couple of weeks ago I changed back my routine and I will be posting more meal diaries to a healthy life style.

So, without further ado, my meal diary of the day!

Breakfast:

  • natural yoghurt 
  • 1 spoon of honey
  • 1 sliced banana 
  • 20 gr of cereal 
Snack:

  • 1 apple
  • 1 spoon  of peanut butter
Lunch:

  • sliced carrot
  • 1 cup of broccoli 
  • 2 slices of white potato 
  • grilled chicken breast
  • ranch to go over the carrot and the broccoli 
Snack:

  • 1/2 cup strawberries   
Dinner: 
  • Pita Bread with green olives
  • 1 cup of vanilla flavoured red tea. 
:) here you go! what I ate today and I am still so full! yummy and healthy. 

xo, 

S.A

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...