Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's today!


Hey Everyone!!

I am super super excited today! It's my 21st Birthday! And I am loving every second of this day! We are going to lunch with my parents and grand parents to this local little restaurant which is my favourite.  Then we're having a small dinner with my family and just spending a quiet evening.

YEY I'm 21!! The legal age in most parts of the world to drink, maybe I'll fly to Las Vegas this year and have a blast, who knows ?

 

Love you guys! Thankyou for making my days more special and unique <3

xo,

S.A 

picture from here

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you very much Becca! sorry for answering this late! i was just all over the place this past two days! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...