Sunday, July 22, 2012

Headbands

Hey Everyone!

Headbands, I've got quite of a ride with them, i loved them, then hated them, then loved them again and back to hate. Lately, I'm in the love face again. 

Ever since Gossip Girl came out, with Queen B using them, I kind of grew into them once again. Don't wanting to spend money on them, I never really had the patience to sit and look for the ones that suited my style just yet. 

I'm talking about 3 years ago. 2009. It's the middle of 2012 and I found the best ones, for me. A champagne  one which is a turban kind of style. It is just gorgeous. The other ones are more common, just plain colours and very basics. 

Yes, I have very few, but I guess they are the best way to put a twist to your outfit. 


xo, 

S.A

picture from here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...