Monday, July 16, 2012

Workout Playlist 1

Hey Everyone!

I have recently been freed from University and have about a month an a half of Winter break. I started working out again because my timetable is just adorably empty and have the time to spare on enjoying myself doing some cycling.

I need a good motivation so upbeat music just makes me think less on the effort and more on the fun.

Here are 5 of my go to songs for when I work out:

1) Give me everything (tonight)- Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer
2) Starships- Nicki Minaj
3) Whip my hair- Willow Smith
4) Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor) Ft. T-Pain- Pitbull
5) Hit the Lights- Selena Gomez

How gorgeous does she look here? 
Enjoy! 

xo, 

S.A

picture from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...