Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cravings...

Hey Everyone! 

I have been craving lately so much sweet! I just don't know what is going on. And certainly, I've indulged too much on it. Yesterday I hit rock bottom with it. And how did I noticed that? Well, I ate a full bag of gummy bears, then had a chocolate and then some jelly. I have been the worst lately. 

I started feeling tired and, just not my normal self. I went through various mood swings and just couldn't manage it!


So from today onwards, I have made myself a promise. To cut out sweets. All sort of candy. The bad stuff. I am going for using sweeteners only if necessary, ie: if I drink a coffee. I will not say that I wont eat once every 2 weeks those desserts, just try to make it a healthier option for me to cut it out on week days. 

Saying this, I leave my statement here, the beginning of my no sweet regime. I hope I can pull this off and not succumb to the temptations. I have a really big sweet tooth. Oh dear, Will power. 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...