Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday's Daydream

Hey Everyone!

Last night I was watching this movie "Ratatouille". I loved everything about it. It made me laugh so hard that my abdominal muscles were sore in the morning when I woke up. I was now wondering what would it be like to be a chef and get your career started in Paris, the world's capital of gourmet food. 

If I was a chef, I would certainly do a specialization in fine pastries.  They are smooth and very detailed and have to have a good hand to do so and to make them look, not only pretty, but also yummy. My sweet tooth speaking now! 


if you were to be a chef, what would your specialization consist in?

I hope you are having a great day! 

xo, 

S.A

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...