Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lazy Days, Crazy Days

Hey Everyone! 

It's Tuesday and I hope you all had a great start of the week and that it keeps that way till the end of it for the following weeks :) 

It's been crazy these last couple of days! I have had so much things to do and I am so grateful for that. I got my Start of the Semester Letter from University and Today I am actually able to see the classes I have to enrol at for the next 4 to 5 months. 

Time has past by so fast, that I don't think I have been able to catch up with all my sleep but I was able to catch up with some pleasure reading and with you lovely people on the other side of my computers' screen.  

There are some times where I don't feel like doing much, those days I just curl in bed, covered in my purple blanket with my laptop and start writing, reading, sleeping (a lot), eating and just chilling. Pretty nice days and ways to spend my vacations. 

During those days I wear sweat pants, a hoodie and fuzzy socks to keep me warm. I might also need something to keep my nose warm, it's the first thing that freezes, and the hardest to heat up again! 

  

Also watching movies really help. I like to watch chick flicks most of the times and my favourite one is BrideWars! It is just hilarious and I never get tired of it. I crack up laughing all the time. Other movie that never gets old for me is The Devil Wears Prada. I see a pattern here, and Anne Hathaway is one of the most versatile actress and most real in her acting (maybe a style crush on the way?). 



So these are the ways I like to spend lazy days, how do you like to spend them? 

xo, 

S.A

pictures from here, here, here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...