Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Funday: TAG edition!

A couple of days ago Becca, from Looks and Books with Becca, did a really fun tag that just caught my eye and made me feel super hyper about it! It is the What's your fragrance? TAG and of course I had to do it too. Besides nail polish, the other thing that I have to have on me at all times, beauty related, is perfume or any other thing that makes me smell nice and sweet! 


So on we go with the questions!


1. Fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell?
     

I love fruity and spicy smells. They are my favorite of all time. 


2. Body spray or perfume?

For days that I am just lounging at home or running errands for the house I will spray myself with body      spray and for the times that I am off to class, going to meetings, dates or to meet some friends I will spray perfume because they last a lot longer and I don't have to reapply that often as I would with body spray. 

3. What's your all time favorite perfume?

My all time favorite perfume is L'air du temps from Nina Ricci.

4. What's your all time favorite body spray?

My all time favorite Body Spray is the Pear Glacé from Victoria's Secret. It is super fruity and sweet, I just love it.

5.What fragrance are you wearing right now?

As I'm just lounging at home today, thinking about studying some more for my tests this week, I am wearing my Pear GlacĂ© body spray. 

I hope you guys enjoyed it and I encourage you to do this fun little TAG. It is great, so as they say I TAG all of you out there! <3

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Check out my new fashion blog I just made! http://keepingupwithkatherinne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I returned the favour of following you! I love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I have the feeling you are going to put up some awesome posts too! I'm eager to keep up with your blog!
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...