Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Accesories Craving: H&M red wool hat

I have never been a hat person. Actually I've only worn a hat while at the beach and it went flying off because of the wind, but I loved that hat and that was the only time I wore one. But I am seriously smitten for this wool hat. I love it, it comes in various colors, and thanks to my best friend I want to have it now! She was looking online and came across it and we are both in love! 

I really like the one in red (it looks more pinkish in the picture), but the blue one also makes a cute statement of color. And don't even get me started on the one in black! it is just the perfect basic neutral color for you to add that perfect spice to your outfit. 

This fall (for the people who are in the hemispheres where fall and winter are coming up) is the best way to accessorize and keep a little warmer and way too cute. 

It retails for $17.95 and it is way too cute to pass the opportunity to make yourself of one of them. 

So if you want to get hold of them (yes, all 3 would be great! haha) click here to go to the H&M site!

Have a nice day and get some shopping done! 

xo, 

S.A 

Disclaimer: I am not being paid to promote any of the items found in the page, the company is not aware that I am doing this post. The hat is an item I loved and probably will purchase with my own money. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...