Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Social Platform: Pheed

Having a lovely sunny Saturday just makes my spirit lift up. And with that I just wanted to let you guys know that there is great new platform called Pheed. Maybe some of you have already heard about it and some of you may have no idea on what I'm talking about here. 

Well up to a couple of days ago, I had no idea on what it was too. I saw Miley Cyrus tweeted about it and that it has awesome apps, like a sound post, a photo post, a video post and also text posts. You can write about twice more than the 140 characters that twitter offers and you have like some options to copyright the content in there. 


I can see now why the majority of celebs have an account there to post pictures and videos. It is more safe for them that way. 

So I joined. Not that I am a big fan of copyrighting but I had to try it at least for the first photo pheed I uploaded

Check it out! it seems to have a nice future! 

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! 

xo, 

S.A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...