Monday, October 22, 2012

Workout Playlist 15

It's been fun times to share some of my favorite songs with you guys! I love blasting out my morning with fun and energetic music. I live off of my environment, and if it is not at all nice (Living in Lima does no charm to it) i will just be so unhappy and bitter, so I need to counter act all this "greyness" of the city (at least in winter and fall) and cheer up my very own little environment. 

I am thinking about making this series once every 2 weeks and just adding some nice songs that brighten it all and inspire you to keep moving, working out or whatever activity you are up to starting your week.


So without further ado, the 5 songs of this week!

1) We are Golden- Mika
2) Lollipop- Mika
3) Danger- Hilary Duff
4) Alejandro- Lady Gaga
5) Starstrukk- 3OH!3

have a great start of the week! and let me know how you will like the idea proposed earlier!

xo,

S.A

picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...