Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bonding with People

It is nice when you find out that other people like the same things that you do. It gives you more confidence and create a bond between you and that other person that is stronger and more warm. 

When you find out which are your interests it all just makes sense. 

The easiest way to make friends and to have them last for a life time is to figure out the other person's interests, they might be the same as yours. There is your common denominator to a simple equation. I feel like I could ramble about this for hours, just because I have lots of things to say about the topic and lots of experiences to tell. I might become a story teller some day, who knows. 


The first experience I got with this was with my best friend, we are inseparable even though we don't get to see each other that often. We study at different Universities, have different mayors and even have different lifestyles. But one thing that we have in common, besides studying our whole lives in the same School (from kinder to 12th grade) is that we love fashion, movies and a good gossip session. We can spend hours and hours talking and laughing about the most random stuff and never get bored. Of course, we also have some boy drama and we like to hear each other's opinion on the topic. We are like sisters but with different parents! and it is so nice having someone like her in the light that I am an only child. She, on the other hand has 4 more siblings (Lucky she!). Also, we might not share the same mayor interests but we have known each other for almost 18 years now and we have created a great bond. 

Another of these kinds of experiences is with my fellow blogger friend Suemi, who is a great person and met a couple years back at one of our classes in University. I had no idea she had a blog and she had no idea I had one too. It was a nice surprise to find about it while we were doing a final project last semester and since then we have become really good friends. A common interest that brings people together. 

As I said, finding your common interests with other people make the bonding process a lot more fruitful and nice. 

I just wanted to make this post to encourage you to go and pursuit your interests and there you will meet some of the best people you might ever know, and if it doesn't work out, don't worry, at least you had the experience and  met them. 

You know what I think, that your friends and family is the best thing that can happen to you and they will support you no matter what. 

This post was a little more serious than I expected it to be, but I hope you liked it. <3 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...