Saturday, October 6, 2012

Update + Current Favorites

Hello there! I have been pretty busy these past days, Midterms are here and I'm studying my butt off! 

Gosh I never expected to read so much right now. But in the end it is totally going to be worth it. There is nothing more rewarding than achieving good grades for all the effort you put into it. I believe that having these little gratifications in life is huge to increase your self-esteem. 

On another topic, makeup wise, I've been loving my Revlon Creme shadows that I've had for a while now, I am using them pretty much every day, I feel they are super versatile and nice and they don't crease (at least not that I can see them much). I have them in two palettes, Precious Metals and Moonlit Jewels. They are so pretty and good quality too. So if you get a chance to try them, go buy them. (I'm a big Revlon sucker as you may have already noticed!) 

See? I've already hit pan in some of them :) 


Another favorite of mine has been gummy bears, which are the cure for my Midterm Blues! The amount of sweet is just the best way to keep me going and it makes me a little hyperactive, but well, I think I've had way too many of them today...I feel woozy hahaha! 

To go ahead with accessories, I've been loving my black ankle booties, the cow-girl style ones. They are so comfy and are a great to walk and take my exams on! (as if I took my exams running LOL) 

I think that's all for today! I hope you are having great weekend! 

xo, 

S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...