Thursday, October 18, 2012

Denim over denim?

I have very mixed feeling on this trend that you can see already all over the streets. I love how some people wear it and make it look trendy, but if you try too much it will end up eating you and dropping any of the style sense you had left.

I haven't tried it yet, just because I think it doesn't look that great on my (or it happens the second option in the previous paragraph) and I just fail miserably and end up changing my outfit the last minute I'm about to get out of the door. I think I'm not brave enough yet.

A couple days (or well off a week or 2 ago) I saw a post over at LaurenConrad.com about denim over denim and felt like it gave a lot of good tips! You can check the post here and see what I mean.


What do you think of this trend? Would you rock it or would you just discard it totally? 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...