Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Funday: Halloween Candy

Happy Sunday everyone! 

I think people, at this time of year, is going crazy about shopping for Halloween candy, and to be honest I am too! I love candy, that is one of my guiltiest of pleasures, if I can find some good candy well WELCOME! today I went grocery shopping with my parents, and I just went coo-coo in the candy isle. 


There are tons and tons of nice candy this time of year, my favorites are Ambrujos (they belong to a Peruvian brand) and specially like the Hechizos branch. They are candy flavored coke, a red soda and inca kola. Typical flavors that only come out this time of year and I await eagerly to get my hands on them.  

And while writing this, I am indulging in some of them (LOVE), what else can I say? I have my very own Kryptonite hahaha 

I hope you guys are having a great weekend and enjoy it while it lasts <3 

have a nice day! 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...