Friday, October 18, 2013

Being Marilyn

I am not the kind of girl that likes to go all out for halloween or even to dress up as anything. This year, It is different, I want to dress up as Marilyn Monroe! The Diamonds are a girls' best friend one is just lovely, girly and comfortable for me to wear! 

Eventhough I might end up not dressing up, it is definitely my N°1 choice if I do.


Do you have any idea on what would your costume be if you end up at a halloween party? Let me know in the comments :) 


picture from here




2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be Marilyn for Halloween! But I'm doing the Seven Year Itch look (the white dress)

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that dress is sooo amazing! you are going to look great! personally I don't like how the design fits my body so I discarded that one. I hope you have fun that day! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...