Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Organization Kick: what am I turning into?!

My room has been pretty unattended lately, I have no energy nor time to put an order to it and it is just doing whatever it wants. It feels like nothing I try to do to make it a little more tidy than it is, the next day it looks like a hurricane just appeared from thin air and destroyed it. I am lacking of organization space and lacking of storage and better closet space.


I am going to start saving up to hire someone and build me an appropriate closet and some shelves and other things that I need so that I have a place for everything.

here is a small peek to what it looks like:


just a small portion of my shoe collection 


only a fraction of my handbag craze. 

As you can see, I have too much stuff and little space to work with! I need a makeover in organization and storage ASAP! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...