Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update + feeling festive

Hello to everyone, adults, kids, the elderly and who ever is reading ts now! I really appreciate how everyone have been patient for the lack of posting! i can't believe it's been so long since I wrote. I have noticed that the gaps between each post is starting to be ridiculous and I feel ashamed.

This semester is my next-to-last and it has gotten out of hand! it is super tough! and a couple of classes are beating me up! one is numbers and the other is strategic planing. Plus work, it all seems to have gotten an effect on me.

On the bright side, it is already November, there are just a few weeks left for the year to end...and that is where my festive spirit is coming from. If you follow me on twitter, you will already know that I am almost done with my Christmas shopping which is super important for me, cause I have been, in the previous years, running around like a headless chick, to get it all together! but this year is so much different than the other and I am just feeling it and I am on a roll! There are just a few little things that I need, but those are just minor things.

I feel I have grown so much this past couple of months in terms of responsibilities, that I need just a little breather moment and being all festive helps very much on that matter.

 

 I hope you have all been well, and that are enjoying the christmas airs that are around this time!







picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...