Monday, November 25, 2013

How to deal with...

I should warn you..This was written a couple days ago when my stress level was on it's peek. I was hesitant to post it, but I will anyways cause they were my most genuine feelings at that moment. Right Now I am feeling good and loving some me time. 

Friends drama is one thing and Family drama is another whole different thing. There are good days, bad days and the days in between. I am on a stress note here, since Monday I have been having anxiety and a reoccurring small headache. Plus work, plus university PLUS a household that seems to be falling apart because we can't deal enough with the things we have to do, is just not doing it for me, I can't concentrate, I can't sleep much and that is something I cannot cope with. I can barely do a thing on here but the people who are supposed to make the decisions are just not making them. I sometime wished that I could just go to sleep and make it all go away, the problems, the anxiety, the stress. 

Don't get me wrong, I am trying to hold it together, but today I just can't, I can't do it any more.  And here is my small rant about my life at the moment. 

I have been a good daughter (at least I try my best), a good student (which my grades can speak for themselves) and a good friends (to those who really matter to me, at least I am trying hard not to neglect them). All this is just starting to seem to me that I can't cope with some of the real stress-factors going on right now. I just want to give up and catch a plane to an almost deserted Island with a good book, some music and tons of sunscreen and do NOTHING. NOTHING at all. I need my peace of mind right now, which seems to be just slipping through my fingers every second that goes by.


That was the end, at least of my rant about how awful my life felt at that time, I didn't even finished writing this because I was so angry and broken. But it felt good to release all that negativity that was floating around my head. 

I hope you had a great Monday and keep up positive energy coming your way.


picture from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...