Sunday, July 15, 2012

Purple Mania: Purple Senior Prom Dress(from High school)


Hey Everyone!

I was looking around the pictures of my Senior prom, and remembered how pretty was it (is). I have it hanged in my closet in a garment bag to keep it safe and pretty and I am not always openning the bag just to appreciate it. It has embelishments hand sewed and took 2 months to finish the dress and the sewing. My mom and I designed it and I am happy, very happy how it turned out.



That flower arrangement was just breath taking to I had to take a picture next to it.

I think this is it for my Purple Mania series, or maybe not?! Let's see what comes up and I'll update you.

Until next time with this pretty series!

Have a great day!

xo,

S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...