Monday, July 30, 2012

Sexy in Pink

Hey Everyone! 

Continuing with my crazy love for nail polish, I have a new shade from Maybelline. It's called Sexy. Hot hot pink! Love it. Every shade of pink nail polish is well accepted by my collection. You can never have too many pink in anything. 

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

The branch of nail polishes, that are more young and fun is called Colorama. They carry a lot of bright colours, like this one, a neon orange, neon yellow, electric blues and more. 

I love this hot pink, As the colour name says, it's sexy from every angle you see it. 

xo, 

S.A 

Disclaimer: Every item mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money. The companies mentioned are not paying me to sponsor their products or brands. All opinions are my own. The picture was taken by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...