Sunday, July 1, 2012

Updateable me: Final week!

Hey everyone!

It's been a couple of weeks since I've written anything in the blog. I have been having final presentations of papers and term projects that were just consuming all of my time and the spare time I was getting was just to eat or sleep (well actually I've only slept a few hours through those weeks) and to sum it all up I was having final tests. Finance is difficult and Accounting's just as hard as it is. I was going crazy and my mood was just the most bipolar thing I've ever known it to be.

This week we are finally done with the hard work but Finals are here and I really have to step up my game if I want to keep my unbreakable record of good grades. I have a lot to catch up on with the fashion and health posts here and I have a few more things to update you on! Some reading I have been doing this last couple of weeks. 
599282_319744374787333_974137068_n_large


I want this week to be over and just continue writing and having fun with you! The last couple of episode of Beauty Vlogger Boot-camp have been up and this Tuesday is the season Finale. I can't wait to see who wins!  

I hope you are having a nice day, enjoying it! 

I'm off to bury myself again with books and hope to write as soon as I am on winter break! (the thought of it just warms my heart!) 

xo, 

S.A 

ps. I <3 you all! 

picture is from here: weheartit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...