Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Funday: Father's Day

Hey Everyone! 

I hope you are having a nice day. It is sunny and nice and hot here. Just the perfect day. The perfect one to say to your dad how much you love them and how much they mean to you. It doesn't matter if your dad is not with you at the moment, or your mum has taken care of you being a mum and a dad at the same time, you just need to show that person how grateful you are for what they have done for you. 


I want to say Happy Father's Day to the most amazing men in my life, my Dad and my Granddad. They have always been there for me, seen me at my best and at my worst and have always been there to cheer me up and make me have a good laugh. There is another special man that passed away many many years ago, my Dad's Dad, the most caring person of all. He is now one of the many guardian angels looking after us from up high in heaven. Love you all. 

We are doing a special lunch, an Italian theme one with nice wine, nice food and the best of all, the family together. 

What are your father's day plans? 

Have a pretty one! 

xo, 

S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...