Friday, June 15, 2012

Fashionspiration: Marc Jacobs.

Hey Everyone!

Second post of the day, who knew? I was watching some of the videos the Louis Vuitton YouTube channel has, and found a very special one in which Marc Jacobs, the creative director of the brand, said a very true statement and it made me bedazzled. He said: 

"Change is a great and horrible thing that people love it and hate it at the same time. But without change you just don't move." 


I loved this and totally agree, change may be hard, but if you want to grow and become stronger, you need to know how to handle different situations. 

I hope it inspires you and make a difference. 

have a nice day! 

xo, 
S.A

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...