Thursday, June 7, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot camp: Hauls in heels

Hey Everyone! 

Running in heels is not fun, specially when they are like sky high tall. This week in BVB, the final 3 contestants had to do so, while shopping, under a 3 minute limit. I was perplex, but I have had to run in heels, and let me tell you, it was just for emergency purposes, not to go grab a shade of nail polish. Of course Elle and Blair didn't expect the results to be that bad and to have a 3 way tie. It is not an easy challenge, therefore I respect the contestants even more now! 


If I had to run, in a store to grab beauty products, let me tell you...I will take my heels of! I think some of them thought about it, but since it's called, Hauls in Heels...well, there was no point in contradicting the challenge. I had a lot of fun watching this episode, specially because of the faces they were doing, it went all from happy to dragging and smooshed. 

Here is the episode if you missed it! the elimination will be next Tuesday! Let's see what happens then! 



have a great day! and the WEEKEND IS COMING!

talk to you real soon <3

xo,

S.A

picture from here

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! :) I nominated you for The Laine Blogger Award on my blog!

    http://looksandbookswithbecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwii becca! thanks so much! I really Appreciate it <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...