Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Layout!

Hey Everyone!

As you may notice, I've done some changes to the blog! Yes, I made this banner all by my self and just changed the description I had for it. As it says, Live, Love, Laugh, Be Fab.




I think this is the best way to show how I live everyday, I love to have fun, love to laugh, and why not look pretty while doing it? I have a lot of responsibilities, University is one of my biggest priorities and I want to go far with it. I just wanted to make sure the image of my blog represented the small portions of my everyday which are a huge part of who I am.




I hope you guys enjoy this new image and leave me your thoughts in the comments below

xo,

S.A

picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...