Thursday, June 7, 2012

Something Awesome: The Laine Blogger Award!

Hey Everyone!

I am super excited right now, I received a comment in my latest post (which you can see here) by the lovely Becca from Looks and Books with Becca, saying something awesome! She nominated me for the Laine Blogger Award. Becca has a pretty cool blog and I am obsessed! you should check her out and follow her for great posts!


Here are the rules:

1. Tag the Blogger who awarded you
2. Award 5 more bloggers
3. And Jasmine added a few questions :)

  - What is your current beauty obsession?
  - What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
  - What kind of posts are your favourite to write and read?
  - What inspired you to become a blogger?
  - What colour polish are you wearing right now?

a. What is your current beauty obsession?

Lipsticks! I am crazy for them, any kind will do.

b. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?

I wish I owned a Chanel make-up remover for gentle skin! I got this as a sample many years ago at the airport, but have never really focused on saving to splurge on it.

c. What kind of posts are your favourite to write and read?

love to write polish reviews and fun update posts. I love to read/see outfit of the day posts and fashion look books.

d. What inspired you to become a blogger?

I think it was the YouTube beauty community, but I am a shy girl (yes I am) to stand in front of a camera and start talking to it! Maybe in the future I will suck it up and start posting videos too.

e. What colour polish are you wearing right now?

Right now I'm wearing Revlon's Classy and on my ring finger Revlon's mini Sparkle.

Here are the bloggers who I nominate:

Dictator of Taste
Soup for the Girly Soul
My Obsession 
Beauty Glitz
MAD4FASHION

Hope you have a great day! I sure will be jumping up and down of excitement all day :)

xo,

S.A


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...